|Women's Basketball » News » Schedule » Roster » Coaches » Statistics|
Information released regarding First Bank and Trust Company Roundball Showcase at Freedom Hall
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (Nov. 19, 2013) – The ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics released information Tuesday regarding its upcoming men’s and women’s basketball events which will be played in the Freedom Hall Civic Center.
The First Bank and Trust Company Roundball Showcase will consist of four college basketball games to be played inside Freedom Hall from Nov. 21-30, 2013.
First Bank and Trust Company President and CEO William H. Hayter said his company was pleased to help make these games a reality.
“We’re excited about the partnership with ETSU,” Hayter said. “This sponsorship is our way of reminding the Johnson City community that we’re proud of our 34-year history, and proud to be part of this community. We are committed to serving Johnson City, and the citizens and businesses who live and work here.”
The information provided below has been gathered to assist fans, students, alumni, community supporters, and anyone else who would like to attend these special games. In addition, the link to the right provides this same information along with arena/parking maps in a PDF format that can be easily printed for use at the games.
* (all games to be played at Freedom Hall)
Thursday, Nov. 21@ 4:45 p.m. – ETSU vs. Morehead State (WBK)
Thursday, Nov. 21 @ 7 p.m. – ETSU vs. Samford (MBK)
Saturday, Nov. 23 @ 4 p.m. – ETSU vs. Stephen F. Austin (MBK)
Saturday, Nov. 30 @ 4 p.m. – ETSU vs. Marshall (MBK)
• ETSU students receive free admission, but must present their student ID at the gate.
• The Student Entrance will be located at Freedom Hall’s Southwest Gate.
• Student sections during the game will be Sections 106-124, plus Sections 6, 7, 205 and 206.
• NO NEED TO DRIVE ... ETSU Athletics will be providing a shuttle to take students and other fans to and from Freedom Hall. Trolleys will be leaving from Knight’s Pizza beside campus starting at 4:15 pm until 6:45 pm with 20 minute intervals.
• Before you jump on the trolley…pre-game at Knight’s Pizza as they will be having drink and food specials for those wearing blue and gold.
• Gates and ticket booths will open 1 hour prior to tip, but fans can purchase tickets early by visiting ETSUBucs.com and clicking on the tickets link.
• The main entrance and ticket sales booths will be located at the Southeast Corner of the facility.
• Will Call will be located at the Southwest Gate of the facility.
• Regular priced tickets are $10 each.
• Promotional Tickets:
1. $1 ticket for all Science Hill High School and Liberty Bell Middle School Students.
2. $5 family tickets for Science Hill High and Liberty Bell Middle families, as well as both schools faculty.
3. $5 ticket for children under 12, sponsored by Sweet Frog of Johnson City.
4. $5 ticket for ETSU Faculty/Staff (must present ETSU ID).
5. $5 ticket for any Chamber of Commerce members from the surrounding area.
6. $5 ticket for all city employees from Johnson City (must present city ID badge).
7. $5 tickets for ETSU alumni.
• For ticket questions, visit ETSUBucs.com and click on the ticket link, or call 423-439-ETSU (3878).
General Public Parking:
• General public parking will be located in LOT C, a short walk from the main gate at Freedom Hall.
• Students who drive to the game will be allowed access to parking LOT B.
• Reserved and “A” level parking will park in LOT A which is closest to the auxiliary gym and the swimming pool.
• Level “B” and Level “C” will park in LOT B across from the main entrance.
• BASA members can enter on the ground level through the door along the right side of the building or via the main entrance.
• Handicapped patrons with floor-level seats can park in LOT A.
• Handicapped patrons who have seats in the upper levels will need to use handicapped spaces available at the main entrance or use the area for drop off.
Media/ETSU Gameday Personnel:
• Parking for media and ETSU gameday staff will be in Lot G1, which is located between Freedom Hall and the tennis courts located behind the building.
• ETSU Athletics will be hosting area chambers of commerce at Freedom Hall on Nov. 21st. Tickets for chamber members will be just $5 and special parking access to LOT A will be made available for chamber members.
A pregame chamber of commerce reception is also scheduled for both games, beginning one hour and a half prior to tip.
For more information regarding the chamber events, please contact Tom Scott at 423-439-6140.
• The Wardroom Level and Courtside Club Level Hospitality will be combined and will convene in the cafeteria just off of the main arena floor. You must have your BASA membership card to gain access.
• There will be no BASA lounge hospitality at any of the three games at Freedom Hall.
• Media hospitality will be located in the same cafeteria area as the BASA Wardroom and Courtside Club Level Hospitality. This area can be found at floor level, just outside the court area.
• First Bank & Trust Company Sponsorship
• Area Chamber of Commerce Night
• Special recogntion of James Reed, the son of Eddie Reed, who founded the ETSU ROTC program.
• First Bank & Trust Company Sponsorship
• ETSU Alumni Night
Women's Basketball Archives
TEAM INFO CENTER
2013-14 Women's Basketball